Friday, July 24, 2009

Find It Friday

Amy over at http://amysaysmeh.blogspot.com/ is starting a "Find It Friday" and I've decided to give it a try!

Amy's first assignment is "Pigs"!

...
...It's not starting out very well, though...


My original idea was to take a picture of my two daughters... on the couch... eating... while watching tv...


But they've been in and out all week... mostly out! And when one has been here, the other hasn't.


I've searched this house high and low but I can't find a single tiny pig ANYWHERE!!!


And I don't live in the country, so it's not like I've seen any outside anywhere...



Sooo...



Since that plan fell through, I thought I'd get a picture of the "next best thing"...
My dog is apparently the only "pig" available for photos around here! =-P
Here she is "waiting patiently" for breakfast:


(She was whining the whole time, but in a sort-of whisper, so I wouldn't fuss!)

Here she is bringing me her bowl, as in, "Hint hint, human!":





(Isn't she just adorable?)

And here is "the pig":

(Looking at me as if saying, "How are you going to embarrass me NOW? Oh, who cares. I'm eatin'!)

So, Amy... Not sure if this is what you had in mind... I know it's not what I had in mind! =-P But it's an entry, no matter what! =-)

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - I love it! Her lil face.........adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a very valid entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...
    ...Waaaait a minute...

    OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!
    VODKA MOM COMMENTED ON MY BLOG?!?!?!

    (Holy Shit! Wait a minute while I catch my breath!!!)

    ::clearing throat::
    ::smiling politely:: Uhm, yes. That *is* wine you see.
    ::stumbling away to go open up one of those 37 or so bottles...and mumbling to self...::

    ReplyDelete

Bite Me: