Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So You Think You Can



I don't even know when's the last time I posted, and I'm too lazy today to go look.

How lame is that.


But I'm here now.

Not much has been going on. So... not much to write about.

Yep. My life has been rather boring lately.


Been watching "So You Think You Can Dance" with my teen daughters. We *really* like that show. But we never vote. Of course we critique it ... from the comfort of our couch.


We DVR the show, so we usually watch it "sans" commercials, plus we always skip whatever Mary is saying. (She has such an irritating voice... And that *SCREAM*! Don't even get me started!) It's amazing! We can watch a two-hour show in about 40 minutes.


Yes, you read that right. I'll let you re-read it just to be sure.


We skip the commercials, most of what Cat Deely repeats, the repeated stuff from the last week, everything Mary says, ALL of the "coming up" stuff (do they really think we will stop watching if they just go to commercial without telling us what we'll miss if we stop watching?!), and, depending on who has control of the holy remote, whatever else isn't "the dance" from this week's show.

BUT WE LOVE THE SHOW!!! (Our abbreviated version, anyway.)




Future topic:


TYRA BANKS, girl!

We are loving Tyra in this house lately!


So... How about you?

What's been a "must-see" at your place lately? Are you hooked on something/someone?

Do tell!

=-)

1 comment:

  1. Brooke Knows Best. Don't tell anybody. I'm embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete

Bite Me: