Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've Been Running Around



... so to speak, anyway.

I've been wasting, umm, spending time reading blogs. Interesting blogs with followers with interesting names that lead me to other interesting blogs, with interestsing followers with...

You get the picture, right.

Anyway, all this to tell you about this title of a blog I stumbled across today (by http://www.scandaloushousewife.net/) that really has me thinking.



It's deep.


And I love it!

Are you ready?

Okay! Here goes:

"It would be a totally different world if semen tasted like Chocolate. "

No, really!
Think about it!

Women have the power because they have the pussy.
But if *cum* tasted like *Chocolate*... then *men* would have the power, don't you think?
Everything would be different!

Seriously!
Think about it...

It's deep.

1 comment:

  1. You know, if semen did in fact taste like chocolate (preferably dark)....I'd look at those chocolate fountains in a whole new way! LOL

    Thanks for mentioning us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Bite Me: