Saturday, April 25, 2009

Like


Okay, don't get me wrong.

I love my life (on the majority of days).

I have been married to the (almost) perfect man for just over twenty-five years now, and we are STILL in love with each other.

I have two wonderful daughters (despite the fact that they are teen-agers), who STILL love me and BadBoy.

I have a dog who is smarter than most, and she actually listens to us (most of the time).

We (finally) have fenced in the backyard (after much begging from moi - for almost seventeen years! So you can see why this is a big deal, right?).


As the bumper stickers and t-shirts say,
"Life is good".


BUT


I abhor those blogs that are all sunshine and hearts and fluffy bunnies!!!


THIS blog is for me to vent, bitch, moan, whine, cuss, complain and etc.

This is NOT for fluffy bunnies and sunshine!


Oh, don't get me wrong. I will, on occasion, have sunshine.


But not on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis, if I don't feel like it.

It will be only on an "as-needed" basis.
And I will get raunchy and crass as necessary! So you have been warned.


I believe I've addressed this here once before, but this one is just for absolute clarification.


So...


Bitch, bitch, bitch!

Moan, groan, complain!

Whine, beg, curse!


Feel free to join me at any time! ;-)
"Misery" loves company, as they say. (Whoever "they" are.)


And know that I'll still love and respect you in the morning. ::smile::



4 comments:

  1. I noticed you were following my blog so I decided to pop over. Those HAPPY HAPPY SUNSHINE LOVE BUG blogs do ring falsely. I feel like I need a Compazine shot. I prefer the bawling disconsolately, island of resentment blogs(j/k).~Mary

    ps if Amy follows you, you can't be springtime flowers & hunny pots :-0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I hate those t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the sunshine and happy blog people are secretly wishing they could be honest. At least that's how I feel. It's refreshing to see people who put it all out there...

    ReplyDelete

Bite Me: